2 stalks lemongrass, white part only, finely chopped
2 Tbsp galangal or ginger, minced
3 Tbsp cilantro, leaves, stems and roots, finely chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 Tbsp shallots, minced
2 Tbsp Thai fish sauce or patis
¼ cup palm sugar or brown sugar
1 Tbsp soy sauce
1 Tbsp liquid seasoning
2 Tbsp lime juice or calamansi
¼ cup canola oil palm oil
As needed salt
As needed ground black pepper
Thai sweet chili sauce
- Mix together all marinade ingredients then toss in chicken thighs and marinate in chiller preferably overnight.
- Preheat your Baumann True Indoor Smokeless Grill to 230o
- Remove thigh fillets from marinade then season with salt and pepper.
- Place onto the grill then cook until bottom side has brown then turn over to cook evenly, lowering the heat to 210o
- Remove when chicken is already firm and cooked through.
- Serve with cilantro leaves, sweet chili sauce, sriracha, and lime wedges.
Follow our Everyday Chef by Baumann Living on fb and get access to step-by-step recipes and cooking videos by guest chefs. Click here.