Yield: about 4 to 5 servings
Ingredients:½ cup soy sauce
½ cup Worcestershire sauce
¼ cup liquid seasoning
1 Tbsp Spanish paprika
1 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp salt
1 Tbsp white sugar
200g beef, sukiyaki cut
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl then marinate in the chiller for about 4 hours
- Drain and pat beef dry then lay out slices flat onto the dehydrator baskets. Make sure there are spaces in between each slice to allow are to pass efficiently.
- Set your Baumann Food Dehydrator to 65oC then dehydrate for about 12 to 15 hours, or until jerky chips are crunchy.
- When done, remove from dehydrator then let beef jerky chips cool down on paper towels.
- Place in airtight container and store at room temperature.
Follow our Everyday Chef by Baumann Living on fb and get access to step-by-step recipes and cooking videos by guest chefs. Click here.