2 tbsp salt
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 Tbsp chili powder
1 Tbsp paprika picante
2 tbsp garlic powder
1 ½ tsp cayenne pepper
2 Tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
1tsp Ground Black Pepper
600g Rack Baby Back Pork Ribs
1 cup beer
¼ cup Barbecue Sauce; or as needed **
1 pc Corn on the cob
50 g Carrots
50 g Broccoli
Barbecue Sauce Recipe
1 ½ cups Brown Sugar
1 ½ cups ketchup
½ cup red wine vinegar
½ cup water
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 ½ Tbsp mustard
2 tsp paprika
2 tsp salt
1 ½ tsp ground black pepper
1. Combine salt, brown sugar, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and black pepper in a small bowl for the spice rub.
2. Rub all sides of each piece with spice rub. Marinate for at least an hour to 24 hours.
3. Pour beer into the pot. Place ribs into air fry basket and place basket in pot. Place Pressure Cooking lid on unit. Make sure the pressure release valve is in the “CLOSE” position.
4. Program the unit for combo cooking: Press COMBO COOK and “pressure cook” will be displayed. Press PRESSURE to select “high.” Press TIME and set to 19 minutes.
5. Press COMBO COOK again and “air fry” will be displayed. Set temperature to 365°F. Press TIME and set to 8 minutes.
6. Press START/PAUSE dial to begin pressure cooking.
7. When done, release pressure quickly by turning the pressure release valve to the “OPEN” position. Carefully remove Pressure Cooker Lid when unit has finished releasing all pressure.
8. Brush ribs generously with barbecue sauce, then place Air Fry lid on unit.
9. Press START/PAUSE dial to air fry for 8 minutes.
10. Once cooking is complete, brush ribs again with barbecue sauce and garnish with chopped parsley and steamed vegetables.
Follow our Everyday Chef by Baumann Living on fb and get access to step-by-step recipes and cooking videos by guest chefs. Click here.