Baumann Air Fryer Settings:
180°C, 10 minutes
Yield: 2 to 4 servings
Ingredients:Sriracha Tartar Sauce
1 cup mayonnaise
2 Tbsp pickle relish
Juice of 1 lemon
½ Tbsp sriracha
½ tsp paprika
½ Tbsp garlic, minced
½ tsp sugar
As needed salt
As needed ground white pepper or black pepper
1 Tbsp cilantro leaves, chopped
1 cup Japanese breadcrumbs
1 Tbsp paprika
1 Tbsp garlic powder
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp ground black pepper
1pc egg, beaten
4pcs fish fillet (ex. salmon, bass, halibut, tilapia), about 100g each
- To prepare the dipping sauce, mix all tartar sauce ingredients well. Cover then let it rest inside the chiller.
- In another bowl, combine Japanese breadcrumbs, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper then set aside.
- Brush a very thin layer of egg onto all over the fish then dredge into the breadcrumb mixture.
- Lightly spray or brush a very thinly brush oil onto the mesh baskets.
- Arrange the fish fillet into the mesh baskets then air fry for 10 minutes at 180°C, turning over midway.
Tip: To make fish fingers, simple cut fish fillet into “fingers”, about 2 x 10 cm before coating with breadcrumbs and egg.
Follow our Everyday Chef by Baumann Living on fb and get access to step-by-step recipes and cooking videos by guest chefs. Click here.