Baumann Air Fryer Settings:
200°C, 10 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
200g chicken skin, excess fat removed
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp peppercorn
2 cloves garlic, crushed
½ cup vinegar
2 pcs bay leaves
Ground black pepper
1. Combine first 6 ingredients, then simmer in a pan over low to medium heat.
2. Simmer until fat has rendered, then remove chicken skin and dry on paper towels
3. Lay out skins on a pan or plate then store in a chiller, uncovered, overnight.
4. Remove from chiller, then set aside to bring to room temperature.
5. Spray or brush a very thin layer of oil onto the mesh baskets and chicken skins, then carefully lay the skins, making sure they are flat on the baskets.
6. Set your Baumann Air Fryer to 200°C, 6 minutes.
7. Let the skins air fry until golden brown and crispy, turning them over halfway.
8. When done, transfer skins to paper towel then lightly season with salt, pepper, and paprika. Serve with vinegar.
Follow our Everyday Chef by Baumann Living on fb and get access to step-by-step recipes and cooking videos by guest chefs. Click here.