Yield: about 4 crepes
Crepe Batter1 pc large eggs
½ cup milk
2 Tbsp melted butter
1/2 cup flour
Filling1/2 cup graham crackers, crushed
1 pc banana, sliced about ½ cm thick
Toffee or caramel sauce
Vanilla ice cream or whipped cream
- Place flour in a mixing bowl then make a well at the center.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, milk, and melted butter. Carefully pour into the center of the “well”
- Combine the flour and liquid mixture by stirring while gradually scraping the sides of the well to carefully mix the liquid and solid. Crepe batter should be a creamy but runny consistency.
- Set your Baumann Crepe Maker + Grill to medium high heat.
- When it is ready, grease the surface lightly with oil or butter. Pour about ¼ to 1/3 cup of the batter onto the crepe maker then use the spreader to evenly and thinly spread the batter.
- Let it cook until slightly browned then carefully flip using the wooden spatula.
- Fold the batter into a half moon.
- Mix together the crushed graham and sliced bananas together then place a portion of the mixture onto half of the folded batter. Cover by folding the crepe again.
- Transfer to a plate then top with a scoop of ice cream then drizzle toffee or caramel sauce, and chocolate syrup over the ice cream.