Ingredients:1 cup (250 ml) water
2 tbsp (40 grams) unsalted butter or margarine
1-1/2 tbsp (30 grams) honey
1 tsp (5 grams) iodized salt
2-1/4 cups (225 grams) bread flour
1 cup (100 grams) whole wheat flour
1/2 cup (50 grams) quick cooking oats
2 tsp (7 grams) instant yeast
Directions:1. Measure and add liquid ingredients to the bread pan.
2. Measure and add dry ingredients (except yeast) to the bread pan.
3. Make a small well (hole) in top of the flour. Measure the yeast and carefully pour it into the well.
4. Snap the bread pan into the bread maker and close the lid.
5. Set the bread maker to Program 3 – Whole Wheat, Size -2 lbs, Color-Medium. Press the Start/Stop button to start.
6. When done baking, take the bread out and let cool on a rack.
Join the Baumann Living Bread Maker recipe exchange group at Facebook. Click here to join.