Warranty and Return/Replacement Policy
Online Return / Replacement Policy / Cancel Order
Consumers may return or exchange goods or avail of other remedies, in case of hidden faults or defects. Per DTI, change of mind is not considered when requesting for a refund or replacement:
- Customer can claim for replacement or refund within 7 business days from the date of purchase.
- Customer must return the item in its original condition and packaging with all accessories and freebies.
- Customer must present the proof of purchase which our authorized personnel can validate.
Baumann Living reserves the right to do a technical evaluation of the product prior to approval of return/refund/replacement request. Refund or replacement may take up to 7 days upon approval.
Cancellation of orders due to change of mind using credit card payment will be subject to credit card processing fees by the payment solutions provider.
BAUMANN provides a warranty to the original purchaser of this Product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year. If a product covered by this warranty is determined to be defective within the warranty period, BAUMANN will repair or replace the defective part with a new or remanufactured part free of charge subject to the terms and conditions stated herein:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To obtain warranty service, Proof of purchase in the form of a purchase invoice receipt and warranty certificate or copy thereof is required to show that a product is within the warranty period. If any one of the documents cannot be produced, corresponding fees for labor and replacement parts will be charged.
Parts and Labor
There will be no charge for parts or labor during the warranty period. Replacement parts and units may be new or recertified at BAUMANN’s option and sole discretion. Replacement parts and units are warranted for the remaining portion of the original warranty. Our decision on all questions relating to complaints as a result of defects, either workmanship or materials, shall be conclusive and you shall agree to abide by such a decision. Any units or defective parts which has been replaced shall become BAUMANN’s property. After the lapse of this warranty, a charge will be made on all labor and replacement of parts.
Type of Service
Defective Products must be sent to an BAUMANN service center to obtain warranty service. BAUMANNis neither responsible for transportation costs to the service center nor BAUMANN will cover return shipping to the customer. Product returns to BAUMANN service centers must utilize either the original carton box and shipping material or packaging that affords an equal degree of protection.
For home service, transportation fee of BAUMANN service personnel will be charge to customer, depending on the location. Our service personnel reserve all rights to refuse to attend to any equipment installed in inaccessible locations or any other hazardous situation.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
BAUMANN one-year limited warranty only covers defects in materials and workmanship; however, this warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage resulting from accidents, transportation, misuse, abuse, alteration, tampering or failure of the purchaser to follow normal operating procedures outlined in the user's manual.
- Damage caused by negligence and poor maintenance.
- Defects or damage due to spillage of food / liquids or improper usage of electrical supply or electrical circuit, major fluctuations in voltage, exposure to rain or moisture, wrong fuel or lid oil used.
- Damage, losses, defects or malfunction as a result of fire, flood or other Acts of God.
- Normal wear-and-tear, corrosion, rusting or stains.
- Defects & damage arising from improper testing, operation, usage of wrong component, demonstration, maintenance, installation, adjustment or any alteration or modification of any kind.
- Scratches & damage to the outer surface areas and externally exposed parts that are due to normal customer use.
- General maintenance & routine servicing.
- Claims for damaged / missing parts after 7 days from the date of purchase.
- If any part or parts of the unit are replaced with a part or parts not supplied or approved by us or the unit has been dismantled or repaired by any person other than a BAUMANN authorized technician.
- Any equipment / product which has its serial number removed or made illegible / tampered.
- If the warranty card is being altered, defaced or erased in any manner whatsoever.
The one (1) year warranty period covers the heating element, boilers, motor, switches, main/display/control and power supply PCB. However, this warranty does not cover parts (i.e. accessories, trays, front cover, knobs, heating plates, filters, cover lids, jars, carafe, blades, gears, belts, lids, rubber seals, silicone gaskets, knobs, handle interior and exterior casing) that are subject to wear and tear, rust, stains or corrosion.
This one year limited warranty does not cover Products sold “AS IS”, “FACTORY RECTIFIED”, or by a non-authorized reseller.
THERE ARE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE LISTED OR DESCRIBED ABOVE. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE PERIOD OF TIME SET FORTH ABOVE. BAUMANN’S TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL LOSSES AND DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER INCLUDING BAUMANN’S NEGLIGENCE, ALLEDGED DAMAGE, OR DEFECTIVE GOODS, WHETHER SUCH DEFECTS ARE DISCOVERABLE OR LATENT, SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT. BAUMANN SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF USE, COMMERCIAL LOSS, LOST REVENUE OR LOST PROFITS, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THIS WARRANTY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.