Halloween (and thankfully, a short holiday too!) is just around the corner. While the pandemic may have thrown a wrench into our trick or treating plans, it doesn’t mean we can’t have some Hallooween fun at home.
Our October #BaumannLivingBakingChallenge is a little more challenging than the ones from previous months, but it promises family bonding time and some happy eating too!
Recipe and photo credits: IG @candyco_
This month, we are making donuts! We do the kneading and first rise in the Baumann Living Bread Maker, then finish them with some frying. The really fun part comes when it is time to decorate. You can go from traditional glazed donuts, to pretty pastels, to cartoons, to spooky Halloween ones. The choice is all yours! Check out the glorious mess we made in our kitchen!
When it’s time to eat, you’ll discover that our donuts are soft and light. The recipe makes a dozen or more, so feel free to share your treats (no tricks, please!) with your family and neighbors.
Get the recipe here. Post your donut creations, whether Halloween-styled or otherwise, and get a chance to win one (1) of three (3) Baumann Living 3-in-1 Sandwich Makers in our random draw; plus, one (1) 45L Convection and Rotisserie Oven as a special prize for the most creative Halloween-styled entry!
Here’s how to join. Please read our mechanics – we have some new guidelines for the giveaway!
- Make our Soft Yeast Donuts. Take a photo of your donuts WITH your Baumann Living Bread Maker and upload it on your personal Facebook account and/or Instagram pages on or before November 2, 2020 11:59PM. Be sure to set the post settings to public so we can find you!
- Make sure to tag us! IG @BaumannLiving and FB Baumann Living Bread Maker Recipe Exchange.
- Don’t forget to use the hashtags #BaumannLiving and #BaumannLivingBakingChallenge.
Every person who submits a photo following the complete directions will be entered into a random giveaway for a chance to win one (1) of three (3) Baumann Living 3-in-1 Sandwich Makers.
- Bakers who share photos of their Halloween-themed donuts automatically get a Baumann Living XL Golf Umbrella. Only one umbrella will be given per household.
- Baumann Living representatives will select the winner of one (1) 45L Convection and Rotisserie Oven based on the most creative Halloween-themed donut. Judges’ decision is final.
- By entering the challenge, you allow Baumann Living to repost your entries because we’d love to brag about our great bakers!
- Baumann Living Baking Challenge is open only to residents in the Philippines.
Limited Edition Baumann XL Golf Umbrella!
A last word – so many of you loved our soft and fluffy Hokkaido Milk Bread! Here are some photos of those who tried it.
Take care, stay safe, and happy baking to all!
Your Baumann Living Family XOXO
Are you up to the challenge?? Hoping to see your posts very soon!