Baumann Electric Pressure Cooker Settings:
1st Preset Function STEW/MEAT – MORE/HIGH
2nd preset function HOTPOT - MORE
Yield: about 4 servings
4 pcs beef shank with marrow, about 1 inch thick
1 pc onion quartered
5 cloves garlic, crushed
2 tsp whole peppercorns
4 cups water
Pinch rock salt
1 pc corn, quartered
½ head cabbage, quartered
8 pcs Baguio beans, ends removed
On the side
4 pcs Calamansi
Bird's eye chili
- Put first 6 ingredients into your Baumann Electric Pressure Cooker. Adjust amount of water if needed to totally cover the meats. Cover then set to STEW/MEAT – MORE/HIGH.
- When it is done, let pressure release naturally then set to HOTPOT-MORE
- As soon as it starts simmering, add corn then let it simmer until corn is cooked, also adjusting flavor with salt and/or fish sauce.
- Add cabbage and Baguio beans then simmer for another minute or until greens are cooked.
- Serve with fish sauce, calamansi, soy sauce, and bird's eye chili on the side.